Our Park Avenue vein treatment center at 92nd Street
Why Schulman Vein and Laser Center
New York City and Long Island Vein Specialists
With so many vein centers and vein clinics ‘popping up’, why have vein treatment from Schulman Vein and Laser Center…
At the Schulman Vein And Laser Center, all varicose and spider veins are treated non-surgically, by virtually painless injection therapy sclerotherapy, micro ambulatory phlebectomy, or ultrasound assisted laser treatments. With these treatments, veins gradually seal shut and disappear. The blood loss and scarring associated with surgery are eliminated. All varicose vein and spider vein treatment is administered exclusively by the doctors. Our work is done with the most uncompromising high standards, using only FDA approved medications and disposable, single use equipment. Patients are able to resume full activity immediately (including driving).
- • ALL WE DO IS VEINS TM- 100% of our medical practice is vein therapy
- • Experience- we have over 55 years combined of vein-only specialization.
- • The Schulman Vein and Laser Center doctors are individually board certified in Vascular Surgery and Phlebology (diagnosis and treatment of venous disorders)
- • Unlike many hospitals or ‘clinics’ where medical students, interns, residents, nurses or physicians assistants many be learning and perform treatments, ALL OF OUR PATIENTS ARE TREATED PERSONALLY BY ONE OF THE TWO DOCTORS
- • We offer multiple minimally invasive vein treatment methods including ultrasound assisted therapy, laser (EVLT- EndoVenous Laser Treatment), micro-surgery, injection compression therapy (sclerotherapy), foam sclerotherapy, and electrocautery (veingogh like electric treatments)
- • All laser treated, microsurgery, out-of-town and out-of-the country patients are given the personal cell phone number of Dr. Schulman should they have any pressing questions
- • Our goal is to provide the best results for our patients with the least invasive procedures available
- • Many treatments can be completed in one or two visits
- • All laser and micro-surgery treatments are done using only local (only into the leg near the vein) anesthesia, and all patients are able to walk normally and drive themselves home afterwards.
- • All new patients are called by the Schulman Vein and Laser Center staff the day after their initial treatment to check on them as a courtesy follow up.
- • We have presented and lectured about our work and original vein treatment methods at the largest vein specialty, dermatology as well as cosmetic and plastic surgery meetings in America.
- • While most of our work is done on leg veins, there is almost no part of the body we have not successfully treated, including veins in the hands, arms, face, chest/breast, vaginal area, back and abdomen.
- • At Schulman Vein and Laser Center we treat all patients for both the best medical as well as cosmetic results.
- • All of our medical research is devoted to the field of vein therapy.
- • We were the first doctors to ever lecture on hand vein treatment, as well as treating patients on the blood thinner Coumadin at a major medical meeting.
- • We are both well recognized internationally in our field of Phlebology (diagnosis and treatment of venous conditions) for our contributions and advancements.
What is most important is that a patient with worsening varicose or spider veins, venous ulcerations, venous insufficiency, pain from leg veins or just a desire to have an improved cosmetic appearance, is to see a doctor who truly specializes in vein therapy.
We are happy you found our website and thank you for visiting us online. If you have further questions, please contact us so we can address your concerns personally.
All We Do Is Veins ™
Call now to schedule your FREE vein screening
Contact us today to find out more information